What is BOELUBE?
BOELUBE is a series of Liquid, Paste and Solid compositions for minimum quantity lubrication (MQL) application.
Is BOELUBE safe to use?
BOELUBE products are dermal non-irritant, biodegradable lubricants manufactured from personal care ingredients.
What are the Benefits to using BOELUBE?
- Its high inherent lubricity enables minimal application usage while improving worker safety.
- The lubricity of BOELUBE that is applied in small quantities is greater than that of high volume, water-based coolants.
- BOELUBE does not contain water.
- BOELUBE is non-corrosive.
- High oxidative stability enables long shelf life.
- Tools retain their cutting edge longer, leading to closer tolerances and better surface finish.
BOELUBE does not contain water.
BOELUBE is non-corrosive. High oxidative stability enables long shelf life. Tools retain their cutting edge longer, leading to closer tolerances and better surface finish.
What is MQL (minimum quantity lubrication)?
- In MQL machining the goal is high efficiency, which is achieved as a result of using a minimal quantity of lubricant. Because minimal quantities are used and consumed for the most part in the machining process,
- BOELUBE lubricants produce near dry workpieces and chips with little or no clean-up or related costs and no disposal costs. Chip removal can be enhanced because a chip saturated in coolant can acquire both added weight and adhesion that make it more difficult to move away. Cleanliness is a major benefit of near dry machining as greatly reduced use of cutting fluid results in both cleaner machines and shops.
How does BOELUBE help minimize environmental impact?
- BOELUBE does not contain petroleum, sulfur, phosphorus, halogens, silicone, and paraffin wax.
- BOELUBE is typically consumed in the machining process.
What are typical applications for BOELUBE products?
- BOELUBE Solids come in a variety of shapes and sizes to accommodate ease of application in drilling, reaming, abrasive belts, deburring, grinding wheels, band, circular and hand saw blades.
- Typically, the BOELUBE solid is applied to the tool before use. In a block or tube form, it can be handheld, and a drill bit can be touched to the solid before drilling or the solid maybe swiped across the surface to be drilled. Only a minimal amount is required when drilling through thin material.
- Delivering the BOELUBE Liquid as fine droplets to the cutting edge is necessary to reduce friction between the chip, tool, and workpiece for applications such as shallow drilling, reaming and tapping operations, on milling cutters, and on band and circular saws.
- BOELUBE Pastes are extremely cost effective in single point work such as drilling, reaming and tapping. A minimal amount of paste applied to the tool is all that is required to improve surface finish, yield closer tolerances and extended tool life. Brush it on or dip tool in paste.
- BOELUBE Pastes provide an excellent means of obtaining maximum stretch area and close tolerance bends by providing superior lubrication that allows the workpiece to attain the desired shape without creating areas that are stressed.